Question
Posted by: curious | 2009-11-06

skin products

I am a 55 yr old female. I have been told that my skin still looks very good, and I do not have many wrinkles. I always use a moisturiser and a night cream. I use either nivea DNAGE or Loreal, whichever is on a special at the time. I also use vitamen E oil once or twice a week.

Pse advise what other skincare range will be best for my skin, also affordable. I know you you rec. neostrata, but I do not know the price. Also how good is the Woolworths range.

Pse help,

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Curious, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have just returned from my London practice.

If you are happy with the way your skin is looking then there really is no need to change the range. I am a firm believer in the use of alphahydroxy acids (in particular glycolic acid) and would therefore recommend that you add this AND a good SPF (50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) to your daily regime.

The price of NeoStrata ranges between R 250.00 to R 380.00 depending on the type of product. From this range I would consider using/adding the Ultra Smoothing Cream.

The Woolworths range is great but once again the need for alphahydroxy acids and SPF should be considered.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009-11-16

Reply to anti-ageing expert