Posted by: bigmamma | 2009-03-04

Skin products?

Good day,
I was wondering if you could help me? I’ m a 28 year old woman, I smoke and drink with occasions , I have one child and have a really stressful job! I’ ve got a lot of “ sproete”  sorry don’ t know the word in English! And would like to make it go away!
I’ m currently not using a named brand facial product and would like to start! I have no idea what to use and which brand to use or even when to use what example toner, day cream and age defining cream! Could you possibly help me to decide which products to use! What’ s the best brand on the market at this moment and what would work with my type of skin (with is normal) not oily and dry just normal!
If you could help me I will be very grateful!!!! Thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Big Mamma, thank you for the question.

Freckles are difficult to remove but one may get excellent results using skin rejuvenation technologies such as laser (Fraxel), IPL and Bi-Polar Radiofrequency (Syneron eMax) or plain IPL (Ellipse).
Some relief from the intensity of the freckles can be achieved with sun avoidance and a good SPF and topical products such as NeoStrata Pigment Brightening Cream and the Complexion Gel.

I am a firm believer in the alphahydroxy (AHA) and polyhydroxy (PHA) acids so my recommendation is to look at the NeoStrata range of anti-ageing products. Not only do they contain the AHA’s and PHA’s but one will also find all the necessary anti-oxidants for the skin. one should combine this with a good SPF 30 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.

Posted by: lover-girl | 2009-03-26

hi i would like to find out more about strachmarks, im 20 and i really care about my body, i try bio-oil but it dont help i dont know what do do anymore can u pleace advice me to someone or give me a product that will work. thank u.

Reply to lover-girl