Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2012/07/11

skin problims

From the age of 20 I have as skin problem its n small dots that grows bigger and sheds dead skin as it grows it bums out over night and do not go away fore a long time it is al over my body and on my skull it is not itch or anything but looks rely bad and its starting to effect my self a time the ones on my skull is really thick and if I come my hear there is with flaks and hear los I went to the hospi bit the doctors keep telling me it is stress and gif ointments and its not working no bloed tests were din and I am 34 now pleas help me?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi jenny, thank you for the question and I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a traumatic change in your skin.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would need to examine the skin lesions before deciding on the cause and from there the best treatment options.

Your best approach would be to see a dermatologist immediately; please see you family doctor and ask for an urgent referral. My apologies that I could not be of a greater help but the lesions you describe can be caused by a number of different things including bacterial infections, specific medical causes, allergic reactions, Xerosis, etc.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/07/13

Reply to anti-ageing expert