Question
Posted by: Didi | 2011/11/11

Skin problems

I have lupus and have extremely dry skin. Which products can I use to hydrate my skin as it feels like its about to crack. I also love make up and find it difficult to remove it at night as the products I use are harsh on my skin.

Pls assist.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Didi, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have just returned from my London practice.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would like to know what products you are currently using, what your daily skin care regime is, and to examine the skin before deciding on the best topical regime for you.

Please submit a new question (not a comment in the comment box) with answers to the above questions and we may get a little closer to finding a solution. Alternatively you can see your dermatologist who can give you the best advice regarding a topical range for you.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/11/19

Reply to anti-ageing expert