Question
Posted by: me | 2011/10/27

skin problems

Hello Dr

ever since i went off my BC pill about 3 years ago i have been having skin problems. not like major acne but lots of bumps under the skin and breakouts around my chin mostly. i am sure its totalyl hormonal. i have tried lots of different cleaners and creams etc and nothing has worked.
I decided to go back on my pill and after 3 days i threw the pack away, it was making me light headed and giving me heart pulpitations.

What can i do to fix my skin??

(i do eat healthily and drink loads of water, and no suger etc etc)

thanks.

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist, to have the acne staged. Once this is established, treatment can be prescribed.