Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2012/01/26

Skin problem (Smooth bums)

Hi Dr
i''m a 29 year old woman suffering from pimples on my bums. My bums are not smooth since i was a teen. when i squeeze the pimples some white hard thing will come out then the pimple will go away. what can i do Dr to make all this things disappear for good? what cream can i use. please please help

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lebo, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and prescribe the best treatment option. From your description it seems that there may be an infective cause and as such will require antibiotics and further investigations .

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/01/30

Hi Lebo, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert