Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2012/06/27

Skin problem

My daughters keeps getting this outbreak on her body. I used to use Perservative cream, but cant now cause I need a prescription. Ive used many other creams to no avail. It keeps getting worse. She has been dewormed, so I dont know what it can be. She has had it many times before, But its at its worst now. and it wont go away.

Expert ImageAutism Spectrum Expert Forum

Hi Tracey,

have you taken her to a dermatologist? From what you've said it might sound like a type of eczema.
Bee Natural has a very good eczema and skin ailment reflief ointment, called Bee Natural, 100% pure and natural. It is chemical and fragrance free. You should be able to find some at your local pharmacy.

Hope this helps.

1
Posted by: Autism Spectrum Expert Forum | 2012/06/29

Hi Tracey,

Hope this helps.

Reply to Autism Spectrum Expert Forum