Posted by: Sharkybaby | 2011-12-05

Skin problem

Hi there,

I have this problem in my face, the one doctor says is an alergy for dogs and cats, i have tried every thing.

It starts in my ear and spreads all over my face. It looks like blisters. It have this burning itch to it. Its there for about 2 weeks then its gone for about a week and returns.

When this appears, my ears are swollen and it almost looks like a worm and dry skin starts to peal off and looks like a big sore.
I have used alegy tables, bactropan and mylocort cream.
It doesnt work. Please advise

It seems like you have exploited all manner of local treatment. It is important to have a clear diagnosis made and I therefore, recommend that you consult a dermatologist. It can be an allergic reaction or even a form of eczema. I trust that the dermatologist will be of assistance.