Posted by: Mary-Ann | 2010-11-12

Skin Problem

Hi there, i was wondering if youcan help me. I have a skin problem,been to many dostors and thy say its acne, but im 24 and its only on my back and shoulders and im not keen on husing the pill.I have tried all kinds of product,but it doesnt seem to work. Im a swimming learn to swim instructor and spend about 4hrs a day in the water.I have spots on my skin, which are round, with a round white center but a dark brown ring around it. This is doesnt look like my pimples and there is no raise in my skin, it has a rough texture, but appears to be below my skin.

Can you give me some advice.

Thanks and enjoy your day.

The best advice I can give you, is to consult a dermatologist, in order for him/her to formulate treatment.