Question
Posted by: Jaime | 2009-09-21

skin problem

Hay there my name is Jaime Kotze, And I am a 17year old girl...Now I have a problem with my skin...And I hope you can maybe help my out on this...

I have big red things on my body...They all round shape and look like ringworms but its not that, and its verry itchy I am starting to think its Eczema because it cant be chickenpoks, Chikenpoks looks like small blistirs and its not that...And its not measels eather because they too big to be measels...I dont have a idea what it can be...The docter I went to said it maybe a allergy, but I am starting to get worried...Because my skin is verry itchy and I seem to get more every day...On my legs ,amrs, Stomach and on my back...

I really hope you can maybe tell me what I am looking at...Or give me some advise on what to do..

please help...!!!

Jaime

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jaime,

I recommend that you seek medical advice as soon as possible so that your skin problem can be looked at, as describing it will not be as accurate as having a face to face consultation.

1
Posted by: H | 2009-10-03

Sounds like it could be psoriasis, cause that' s what i get. You will need to go to doc to get ointments, and lotion if your scalp is also dry and itchy.

Reply to H