Posted by: Tumi Selema | 2009-09-14

skin problem

I' m a 30 year old female, who smokes and drinks. I want to start on a beauty treatment for my skin but I seem to react to all the beauty product I' ve tried, I break out in a rash(I' ve tried Clinique, Bio-nike, mineral line) I go to Dischem for their low level laser treatments once a month, those are ok. I have oily skin. I take zinplex, and an antioxidant called immuno-choice and vitamin c. I want to start a complete anti-ageing routine, from vitamins-skin care.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Tumi, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would like to examine the skin first so that the best treatment options can be considered. Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner who can advise you appropriately.
I am happy with the oral supplements you have listed and you may consider Environs’ Skin and Nail tablets and Heliocare’s SPF tablets as additions to your regime. Furthermore I would get some samples from NeoStrata, Environ, Nimue, etc. so that you can find a topical product range that does not react with your skin.