Posted by: Buhle | 2009-08-31

Skin problem

I' m 29 years old and have an acne problem. Recently I started getting pimples and when they heal there' s a black spot so It really bothers me. How can I remove the pimples and the spots? Is it acne? Can you recommend something I can use? I saw a GP and he said the marks were deep, what does that mean? I also have spots all over my back, the GP mixed something with aqeous cream but it' s not helping.

Dear Buhle
the black marks are probably due to scarring in the skin. If possible, see a dermatologist, otherwise ask your GP to prescribe Tetracyclin 50 mg 2x per day and Benzac AC cream. Use an antiseptic facewash.

I also had a problem at from 29, now 32, and also nothing helped until my doctor prescribed Purbac and it worked. Ask your GP to prescribe it.