Question
Posted by: Minx | 2008-11-07

Skin problem

I have suffered from alcerative colitis about a year ago and i am still recovery , i was on cortizone and pentasa for about 6months and now i am currently seeing a physiotherapist who has put me on homeopathic medicine ( gut clear , and gut formula) . Ever since i was sick my face doesn' t want to clear it seems to get worse everyday. I went to a doctor they put me on medicine and it didn' t work , so i returned and had mentioned alot of my friends have been on acnetane and oritane . My menstrual cycle is not the same every month so he had suggested i go on the pill , but i don' t want it messing around with my body . So im stuck in between the pill and oritane . My physiotherapist is worried that the oritane will starts to hurt my stomach again and i will start gettin sick as iit has alot of side affects. Im slso worried the pill wont work and i just want my face sorted now . What should i do, I Feel uncomfortable around people. I don' t want to take oritane and my stomach flairs up again. What should i do.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,
as this is a medical question please post it to our CyberDoc here at Health24. Thank you