Question
Posted by: Tasja | 2009/12/09

Skin patch

Its not really a patch,but this weekend i noticed at the back of my neck where my back begins is a red patch.Its a darker red than i feel comfortable with!It feels sensitive aswell,kind of like a buring sensation(like suntan)Its not big,kind of like a piece of teard paper,2 cm long and on my vertibra.What could it be?It appeard suddenly en is still there ,its getting darker now,like a patch a suntan skin i could not cover with suntan lotion.
Its worring me,im scared of skin cancer or something!

Hallo Tasha
It could be a kind of skin infection (erysipelas)- rather let your doctor have a look as you may need antibiotics for it.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/09

Hallo Tasha

Reply to cyberdoc