Question
Posted by: MJ | 2010/03/02

Skin on penis glans

Hello Doc
I had pants on with a kind of ruff net net lining and as its very warm hear I dont wear underpants and so I exercised in it and it scuffed my penis head on the one side in about 4 places. Only first layes of skin is of and it feels very sensitive and hurts a bit, I only got my circumsition 2years ago so the head is not tough yet. What can I do to make it heel fast as I used fiars balsm to make it hard and dry.

Hallo MJ
If it is very tender, get some paraffin gauze from the pharmacy and wrap that around the penis head with a normal gauze around it and secure with some plaster - be careful not to wrap too tight.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/03

Hallo MJ

Reply to cyberdoc