Posted by: SIBUISISO STEVEN MATHEBULA | 2012-03-07

I have developed skin l lumps from about June 2010 until now. I went to a doctors a couple of times, after consultation and taking medication the lups seemed to fade for a while for about 4weeks ussually and then start to reappear. This lumps begin appearing with a small itchy head, followed by very painfull little bump. They appear on the face, arms, thighs and recently i have one on my stomarch i can tell you it is very painfull. i have tested HIV and come negative in the past 3months and also this week, me and my partner.Please, help with any suggestion!

It is possible that the lumps are due to areas of infection. You will have to reconsult your doctor or a dermatologist for an examination, as well as blood tests. You will need a course of oral antibiotics to clear the infection. Unfortunately, there is no over the counter medication to treat the infection but you can take Myprodol capsules, three times daily, to alleviate the pain. Hot and cold compress on the lumps can also help to alleviate the pain.