Posted by: STEVEN MATHEBULA | 2012-03-03

I have developed skin l lumps from about June 2010 until now. I went to a doctors a couple of times, after consultation and taking medication the lups seemed to fade for a while for about 4weeks ussually and then start to reappear. This lumps begin appearing with a small itchy head, followed by very painfull little bump. They appear on the face, arms, thighs and recently i have one on my stomarch  i can tell you it is very painfull. i have tested HIV and come negative in the past 3months and also this week, me and my partner.Please, help with any suggestion!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Steven

the skin and where the symptoms are is very interesting from a Chinese Medicine perspective. You have meridians through the body and depending on where the problem is will indicate what meridian is affected. it is very difficult to give any advice with skin problems over the internet as the skin presentation is important to physically see. I would suggest you consult with a Chinese medicine practitioner.

Kind regards