Posted by: Farnaaz | 2012-09-09

Skin lesions

HI Doc,

I have recently started discovering little red pimples on different parts of my body eg.thighs,forearms,lower legs,tummy etc. They are small,red,painful and have the slightest bit of yellow on the head. What are they.I though folliculitis at first but they are not really at the areas of my body that are quite hairy. Can these be a sign of something wrong inside my body? What should I do about them? Please note that I also seem to be getting a few of the same feeling on/in my eyes. Very odd and unsightly. need guidance asap. Please,

You are suffering from a bacterial dermatitis and you will have to consult your doctor for an examination and a course of oral antibiotics. I am uncertain about the onset of your skin condition and I do suggest that your doctor test you for diabetes.