Question
Posted by: Skank | 2010/01/21

Skin itches after shaving

Hi Doc,
Please advise on my query. This has been happening since i started shaving my legs about 15years ago. Every time i shave my legs, the skin itches terribly over the next couple of days.......really itches. Sometimes i have to take allergex.
Currently im using the Gillette shaver/blades. Nobody shares my shaver.
Am i allegic to shaving?

Hallo Skank
You may have a sensitive skin and the shaving may cause irritation. Have you tried a hair remover for sensitive skins? Alternatively you can rub Prep on your legs after shaving and see if this helps?

2
Posted by: skank | 2010/01/22

Thank u Dr Bets. I will try hair remover for senstive skins as well as Prep.

Reply to skank
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/21

Hallo Skank

Reply to cyberdoc