Question
Posted by: pp | 2010/02/01

skin irritation

Hi I suffer from a skin irritation...My legs arms and feet will start itching for no reason that I can see..No rash, redness ect. It is worse at night. If I use stop itch it subsides...It is embaressing if I go out or am in company...I have change soap powder, soap all the things I can think of but it does not help. I have even tried stopping coffee, tea cool drinks but that doesn' t help either. Life has been hectic and stressfull the last few months.Could that be the cause? Any suggestions?

hallo pp
It may be stress related or you may have an underlying allergy. Ask your doctor if you could try Aterax for it ( it is schedule medication so you would need prescription) Aterax is anti-allergy and anti- anxiety.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/01

hallo pp

Reply to cyberdoc