Question
Posted by: Ravi | 2008-12-04

SKIN IRRITATION

I have this problem of skin irritation that occurs mostly in the evenings.There is itchiness on my arms,legs and sometimes on my head.When I do scratch on my arms or legs,there is fine pimples that come up.I have using stopitch to calm the itchiness down.

These pimples are then gone by the morning when I awake.Could it be an allergy because I do have carpets at home as well as a lawn? Is there some kind of tablets that I can have to stop this?I have not been to a GP as yet.

Please advise.

Ravi

Expert ImageArchive

hi Ravi
it sounds like an allergy - try an Allergex tablet when this happens