Question
Posted by: Ina de Jonge | 2011/11/15

skin infection

My daugter (25) never had a problem skin , not even pimples as a teenager. Whenever we are at the seaside for our regular December holiday , within 4 days her face has pimples (yellow) all over. We first thought that it was the suntan lotion but she is lately only using her normal skin products and base. What can that be and how can she prevent that or what can she use for this condition?

Ina

The environment at the seaside is most probably the cause. I do suggest that she consults a dermatologist for an examination and treatment for when you are on holiday.