Question
Posted by: Skin problems | 2009/11/30

Skin diabetic

Skin diabetic, I have been told i might be a skin diabetic, which means my skin cannot handle sugar. Have you heard about this before and can this cause purple - redish face takes years to heal. And what are the common treatment besides cutting out all sugar, what can help the scars heal. There' s another name for this but I dont remember

Hallo Skin problems
Usually if you have skin problems due to diabetes you need treatment for diabetes anyway as it will affect all your other organs too. A purple reddish face can also be caused by rosacea. I think you should first get a definite diagnosis from a dermatologist as there are medications available for both conditions but you need to know that you are taking the right medication for the condition.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/30

Hallo Skin problems

Reply to cyberdoc