Posted by: Mish | 2012-02-16

Skin cyst

Dear Doc

I had a very small lump below in between my breasts and last week i started getting a little bigger. When i squizzed it,pus came out and it was very smelly. After that it became sore and it''s bigger now. I went to see a doctor and he said that it looks like a cysts and it needs to be cut through a small surgery. He gave me some anitbiotics and a cream to put on because it''s red now. So my question is which i also asked him is that,does it have to cut? and he said yes.

Expert ImageNatural health

Wings makes a natural antibiotic (Antibiobotanical). use also with Hepar sulfa and Silica 30CH homeopathic remedy. Use for one week. if no improvement or the cyst is not gone please consult with your practitioner.

kind regards
Dr Debbie