Question
Posted by: moate | 2012/09/16

skin condition

my skin is developing 2 colours(dark &  light)around the neck and back,i have scrubed the affected area but nothing is happening..it makes it hard for me to socialize because people make their own opinions that i dont wash properly,can you help?

Moate

It is difficult to give an informed opinion, as I am unable to examine the area and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor or even better, a dermatologist, to have a proper diagnosis made. It is possible that the hyperpigmentation is due to a metabolic disease, like diabetes.

3
Posted by: shireen | 2012/09/19

High pigment on my face been to the dermatologist (same)

Reply to shireen
Posted by: wendy | 2012/09/18

Dr Anrich, please assist. Would like to get rid of freckles, arms and legs, really making my life extremely miserable.

Reply to wendy
Posted by: wendy | 2012/09/18

Dr Anrich, please assist. Would like to get rid of freckles, arms and legs, really making my life miserable?

Reply to wendy