Question
Posted by: Angela | 2009/08/01

Skin Condition

I have tried every procedure known to man just to try and get rid of blackheads. My face does not look at its best. Is there a certain diet that you would recommend to prevent the problem above?

Dear Angela
Blackheads are formed when the pores (openings in the skin) get blocked by excessive sebum (this is a fatty substance secreted by the skin). Excess sebum production is caused by hormonal changes and is not linked to any dietary factors. If you have not yet seen a Dermatologist, please consult one ASAP before you damage your skin and develop scarring.