Question
Posted by: NN | 2011-03-03

Skin care for a 5 year old

Hi, my daughter is in shcool and they are always is the sun, playing. at the moment I am using the J &  J face cream, but it does not contain sun block. Is there a face cream for Kids, with Sun block in it. thanks

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi NN, thank you for the question.
My suggestion is to look at big brands such as Nivea and Epimax and check there SPF out; you may have to apply the SPF separately but this is a good idea as the higher the protection the better the long term benefits will be.

2
Posted by: Angela | 2011-03-31

I have resorted to using a separate sunscreen for my 2 year old in addition to the face cream. I just get the highest SPF I can get I am using SPF30 at the moment. When she comes back from school I also make sure we re-apply the moisturiser and sunscreen. Unfortunately at 5 you cant easily pull her out of the sun because their activities cover the whole day. But whenever you can avoid direct exposure during the hottest sun period.

Reply to Angela
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011-03-06

Hi NN, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert