Posted by: Nthabi | 2011-04-29

skin care

I am 22 year old female, i am very hairy(( my body is hairy and my face too)but i dhave neve shave in my life )and i find it difficult to buy skin product for my body. For my face is use ponds normal to oily skin care. My face product realy makes me look good althought i have pimpels makes.Which body product will treat me good( currently using ingram:camphor)

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Nthabi, thank you for the question.

If you are not happy with the Ingram brand then I would suggest looking at the other big name brands such as Nivea and Dove as they do have good body creams.

The increased hair and pimples that is visible may be due to hormonal changes such as Polycystic Ovarian Disease and my advice would be to see your family physician/doctor who can examine you and take blood tests to make sure all is OK.