Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/11

Skin care

I have started a diet and exercise programme 3 months ago and i am really enjoying it, I wanted to find out what would be the best lotion/moisturise to use on my skin to prevent further strech marks as I want to lose about 40KG, I have lost more than 10KG to date by seeing a biokineticist.

Dear Anonymous
Firstly well done for losing those 10 kg in such a sensible manner - you are a ***star***! Bio-oil should assist with the stretch marks, but if you do lose those 40 kg in total, it would be a good idea to also consult a Dermatologist for laser treatment and Retin A which is successful in removing serious stretch marks.
Keep up the excellent work!