Question
Posted by: LBY27 | 2012-02-29

Skin Cancer concerns

Hi, I have had quite a few dry patches of skin mainly on the body parts that are always exposed to the sun like my arms and legs from the knee down. These patches are dry with like a pimple like bump in the middle and some you cant notice, others become red and sometimes itchy.

Before my GP burnt the ones that were more predominant ''off'' with dry ice that you use for warts, but since i have red hair, very fair skin, blue eyes and frickles all over, i have now become worried that this could be signs of skin cancer? what would you advise?

L

Lizelle

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and advice.