Question
Posted by: SAM | 2009/03/23

Skin Brightening cream

Where can I purchase skin brightening cream for my face which is affordable and good value for money. I used Omega Skin Brightening cream which I received throught the post, which was a wonderful product, but I can' t seem to buy it anywhere in the Paarl area. Can you please recommend such a product? Thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sam, thank you for the question.

We use NeoStrata Brightening Cream SPF 15 (day time) and the Pigment Lightening Gel (night time) and get very good results. To find your closest supplying doctor please phone Genop Healthcare (011) 545 6600.