Posted by: Di | 2010-05-14

skin breaking out again at 27

Hi . I had mild acne when i was a teenager but it seemed to be clearing up . i was on Roacutane for 3 months but then stopped it and my face was looking good. Then i went on TLC diet where i lost about 7kgs but ever since i have gone off this diet my skin is suddenly breaking out again. Every morning there is another new pimple and they are sore big ones. especially around my lower jaw area. I am also not taking Jasmin anymore because my hubby and I are trying to fall preganant, so i can''t try that unfortunately. Is there anything that i could take. I" m sure its my hormones effecting my skin again :( I''m 27 years old and use Garnier 2x a day to wash my face. Please hlelp??? :)

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for a skin evaluation and possible antibiotic treatment.