Posted by: Di | 2010-05-14

Hi . I had mild acne when i was a teenager but it seemed to be clearing up . i was on Roacutane for 3 months but then stopped it and my face was looking good. Then i went on TLC diet where i lost about 7kgs but ever since i have gone off this diet my skin is suddenly breaking out again. Every morning there is another new pimple and they are sore big ones. especially around my lower jaw area. I am also not taking Jasmin anymore because my hubby and I are trying to fall preganant, so i can''t try that unfortunately. Is there anything that i could take. I" m sure its my hormones effecting my skin again :( I''m 27 years old and use Garnier 2x a day to wash my face. Please hlelp??? :)

Expert ImageNatural health

well done on your weight loss.

the chin area generally indicate ovaries. Is your hormones regulated, and your insulin. PCOS (polycystic ovarian disease ) are linked to skin out breaks and hormonal issues. you might also be eating some foods that your body is reacting to and the skin is trying to eliminate these "toxins". try cutting out sugar and have a look what happens to the skin.

Dr Debbie