Question
Posted by: Bubu | 2012/07/31

skin between toes

Hi Doc,

ive realised that my brother does not wipe his feet properly and as a result the skin between toes is septic, or moist with white flakes. what can he use because now he complaines that its sore?

Thanking u in advance.

Bubu

It is most likely due to a yeast infection and I suggest that he use Apor cream, twice daily for 10 days. It is essential that he keeps his feet as clean and dry as possible.

1
Posted by: renee | 2012/08/03

I have also found that soaking your feet in a basin of water with about 3or4 drops of TeaTree Oil also works wonders. It clears it up nicely and fights the odours as well.

Reply to renee