Question
Posted by: just me | 2010/03/08

Skin &  Yasmin

I''ve been on Yasmin since beginning of Feb ''10 as my dr said it would help with painfull and very heavy periods. I am experiencing really bad skin, specially on my jaw and under my eyes. It is not like pimles but is red scaly and itches badly (I scratch till it bleeds at night). I have also had a period for a month already but my dr says it will settle after about 3 months i must hang in there. Will the skin also take time or is it a side effect of the Yasmin. I am 40 and do suffer from excema but mostly on my hands.

It sounds more like eczema than anything related to the Yasmin. I would suggest that you see a dermatologist.

1