Question
Posted by: Steven | 2009-08-20

Skin allergy

I' m 28 years / male. When winter started, i started to get skin irritations / rash types on my arms. I took deselex and it went away but after 2 or 3 days this would happen again. I would then take another deselex pill and it went away. But then later it started to spread over my body, thighs, abdominal but everytime i take deselex it would go away again. Does anyone have any advice for me about this condition.

Dear Steven
If Deselex helps for it it probably is due to an allergy. Try to moisturize your skin with UEA cream (aqeous cream) and avoid strong soaps (wash with something like Dove). See if anything you eat has a relationship with the rash appearing. Sometimes this can also be triggered by a change in type of washing powder or softner your clothes are washed with.