Posted by: sara | 2012-03-23

hi there,
i''ve got this course rash on the top of my hands, it''s red and itches, when I scratch it there is sometimes a clear fluid like water visible. it has now also started around my navel and around my mounth. it feels as if the skin is very dry and it burns slightly and it itches. some days it''s better than others. i''m getting married in a month and really don''t want to look like this on my big day.

It is possible that you are suffering from eczema. You will have to consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment.

Posted by: Johan Brink | 2012-03-24

You could also buy " Epizone A" , I also have the same condition. It truly works! Not harmful, works effectively when applied

Reply to Johan Brink
Posted by: dollar | 2012-03-23

Tell your Dr to prescribe an Advantan cream ,sure it works wonders in a weeks time

Reply to dollar