Question
Posted by: Lm | 2011/10/05

Skin

I never use to have any problems with my skin, until i was about 17, i am now 22, i have used numerious products and nothisng thus far have worked, i have mark on my skin, looks like acne scars, but i have never had a problem with acne, i am desperatly looking for something that will take the marks away, and make my skin blemish free, no mark, no redness, please help me

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi LM, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately this is a difficult question to answer over the net as I need to (ideally) examine the skin before deciding on the best approach; there are a number of reasons for sudden scar like blemishes to appear on the skin. Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner (or your family physician if they have a special interest in the skin) so that the correct treatment regime can be started.

3
Posted by: LM | 2011/10/13

en het jy nog niks gekry wat die merke weg vat nie??

Reply to LM
Posted by: Linda | 2011/10/11

Ek kry puisies op my arms wat swel, as dit gesond raak sit daar wit vlekke

Reply to Linda
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/10/09

Hi LM, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert