Question
Posted by: Red | 2010/08/31

Skin

Please help- I had to sleep in a filthy institute one night -but kept all my clothes on and even my boots on. The only place the blankets touched was my neck. Since then my neck has itched constantly and after scratching for some time feels as if there are lumps under my skin. The itching is now going up into my hair. I''m too embarassed to go to Doctor or Chemist.I am desperate, it maked me feel dirty.

Hallo Red
You have to let someone look at the area to see if you have an allergic rash or bite marks from insects or even if you picked up lice.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/31

Hallo Red