Question
Posted by: natasjha | 2010/08/12

Skin

Good day

Can you please advice us what products is the best to use for wrinkles and as a moisturiser and anti ageing? . –  I also have this mark on my upper eyelid (Look the same as cholesterol marks) any suggestions will be appreciated

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Natasha, thank you for the question.

I am a firm believer in using a good SPF (50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) and topicals that contain alpha hydroxy and poly hydroxy acids, vitamin C, vitamin A (or its derivatives), and vitamin K. we predominantly use NeoStrata’s range of topical products and glycolic acid peels.

Your best option for the mark on the upper eyelid is to consult a plastic surgeon or an ophthalmic surgeon who can examine the area and advise you on the best treatment options.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/08/14

Hi Natasha, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert