Question
Posted by: Shell | 2010-07-27

Skin

Hi Doctor,

My skin has become very dry and flaky as I was breastfeeding for 6 months. I have started taking Omega 3 tablets to try to plump up my skin a bit and drink water daily.

Is there something else I can do to give my skin a bit more life?

Thank you.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Shell, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and exclude any specific medical causes for the dry flaky skin (xerosis). If all is OK then one can discuss with him/her what the best moisturizing options are. As a guideline one can consider Epimax, NeoStrata’s Biohydrating Cream, Environ Debut Moisturizer, etc.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-07-29

Hi Shell, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert