Question
Posted by: ebooysen | 2010-04-26

Skin

I just want to know which moisturizer is the best for men to use, I recently bought the Nivia Q10 for men but since I started using it my skin is full of small bumps.

I must shave every morning before work, but after shaving my skin is very dry, so I need a good moisturizer to strengthen my skin.

Hallo Ebooysen
It depends on your skin type which cream would work best for you. If you tend to get bumps from the Nivia, maybe you should use a type that is less oily (even if it is a ladies product) Aqeous cream is usually very cheap and not oily and may be an option to try?
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-28

Hallo Ebooysen
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc