Question
Posted by: Kate | 2010/04/23

skin

hi i have noticed a patch of discolouration on my forehead right under a scab like mark on my head which a doctor gave me advantan ointment. with the mark not completely going away with the cream and the disclouration im getting worried as i have very pale skin and did get badly burnt as a child but not for years thou. please advise should i go see a specialist. the scab is also sometimes sensetive like a pimple. thank you

Kate

I strongly suggest that you make an appointment with a dermatologist for an examination, in order to start the correct treatment.