Question
Posted by: Lana | 2010-03-15

skin

help me please! my skin (facial) was clear until I came to the US. At 1st I thought that it will clear as I adjust to the new environment but it only got worst. I have breakouts everywhere and my face now looks a mess. It came to the point where I don t look people into their eyes when I talk to them. I just want to be able to look at myself in the mirror

Hallo Lana
Please see a GP and ask for a topical antibiotic lotion or a low dose oral antibiotic. You can also use benzoyl peroxide cream on the spots. Wash with an antiseptic soap.
It may be stress related or even due to the weather if you now live in an area that is very humid.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-15

Hallo Lana

Reply to cyberdoc