Question
Posted by: Red | 2009-11-20

Skin

Hello Doc

Yesterday I waxed a few unwanted hairs off my body and now it' s causing little red spots. I' m guessing it is ingrown hairs. The hairs are so thin but it' s dark in colour which is why I wanted to get rid of them and using the waxing strips you buys in the shops didn' t take long to remove the hairs. What can I do to soothe my skin. It' s not all over but just in a certain spot where my skin might be a little too sensitive but it makes it even worse with all this redness on me.

Red

This sounds like a rash and I suggest that you apply Fissan Paste (bum cream for babies) for a period of at least 3 to 4 days. This should clear the rash.