Question
Posted by: pp | 2009/07/30

skin

The skin on my legs and arms is like crocodile skin..I have tried all types of creams. I take vitamin e..I eat as much fish as possible but no change. It is very flaky and rough. I am not dehydrated so at a loss to know what to do..The rest of my skin even my exposed neck chest area is very soft. Any ideas. Thanks pp

Dear PP
Try a urea containing cream like Heel Balm on the areas and let me know how it works? If the skin is red, irritated and tender you may need to get treatment with cortisone and then you should not put the Heel balm on, but see your doctor.