Question
Posted by: Andy | 2011-07-22

Skew penis (post 1233)

Thank you for replying to my post 1233.

Just to remind you, I wrote to you about my slightly skew penis.

Doc, I will make an appointment with the urologist, but I wanted to know, will I have to make my penis erect for the urologist to examine? (my penis isn''t skew when it''s normal, it only goes skew when erect). I''ve never been to a urologist before and so I don''t know what to expect, I''m very anxious. Thanks Andy.

Andy

Do not be anxious! The doctor will examine your penis when it is flacid to detect if there is any fibrotic (hardening) of the penis shaft. Do not be shy, as a urologist specialises in the male genetalia.