Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/09

Skew legs

I am 19 years old male. My bottom legs have started to bent out. I am a bit thin for my age. Why is this happening. I know it is too late to fix it unless I have surgery

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Anonymous
If this really bothers you, please ask your doctor to examine you and send you for x-rays if he thinks this is necessary. Severe vitamin D deficience can cause bandy legs, but this is speculation on my part and you need to see a doctor.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/17

my legs are little skewed from knee but do not bother me. It looks bad. what to do. please solve my problem