Posted by: Dancing pudding | 2009-07-18

Size matters oh yeah!!

Dear mr Cybershrink

With reference to your article about size.

You are an academic with a long record of publications and research.

You are abviously male if you believe that size does not matter.
The truth is that technique, staying power and size do matter, along with love, security trust and all those femaley thingies.

It has been my experience that more than 70% of women will come back to a man with an oversize penis if he has the staying power and technique to match.

Your research can tell you whatever you want. I am the tired guy with the tired tongue wrapped in the drenced sheets of 6 hour sex.

The point is that if you have the skills and staying power, then size is a bonus for most women. You can reproduce your academic clap-trap for as long as you want to. Ask the real women.

Interesing choice of nicknames., DP. Fortunately I'm not an analyst
I wonder where you get your own firm convictions from, as you seem to be insisting that your personal experience and personal opinion musy apply to everybody. As for concerns about size, most research shows that far more men worry about this than do women. I really wonder how you, as an individual ( who can speak with authoritiy on your own experiences and preferences ) can tell us what 70 % of women feel and want --- have you ever actually MET 60 % of women ? How long have you been working on this research ? How do you find time for sex ? And I wonder why you seem to be so esperately eager to convince us of this ?
Apparently you assume that amateur and troubled cpaltrap is always better than academic claptrap. Well, you clap your own trap, and I'll clap mine.

Posted by: Gracie | 2009-07-20

Oh puleeezzzzz guys - size matters not to some women!!! I had a Portuguese boyfriend when I was younger and the size of that thing scared the shite out of me!!! I would' ve preferred not feeling bruised and walking like a cowboy after a night of passion!! It' s the technique that counts as far as I am concerned! What a topic to end my day on!! Phew ...

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: jacky | 2009-07-20

It is kinda of funny how this topic keeps popping and opinions and experiences are shared .....i just wonder if we will ever lay this topic to rest.

Just writing this makes me wonder, does big boobs increases the hardness of one' s erection? do men seat and say "  boy gf has this big melons- i think not but we do like big beautiful breasts, the bigger, the better...and in our little brains there is no such thing as fake boobs there are just good boobs bad boobs and average boobs.

Note boobs have nothing to do with sex but they are just good to play with during sex, my point is woman too have their sick fantacies about men organ' s and i am convinced that most prefer big donkey hanging type like dicks- it is freaking preference okay...

No name, tastic and willards are all rises but we all prefer tastice, preference boss.

Reply to jacky
Posted by: Sex Lady | 2009-07-20

Speaking from experience, bigger is better if technique and staying power is exercised. I have had both very big and almost next to zero... and from my experience, I would say... I enjoyed the next to zero more than the former, not the zero it' self, but other things that accompanied the next to zero... It wasn' t about the tool it' s self but other gadgets that accompanied the tool and in the end it was all worth while.

On the other hand, Mr. Very Biggy, had the size and yet knew nothing about technique, and the battery power... my goodness....that was soooooooooooooooooo pathetic.

Reply to Sex Lady
Posted by: Mmhhhh | 2009-07-20

the bigger the better :-)

Reply to Mmhhhh
Posted by: Phil | 2009-07-19

My 2 cents. I' m avarage I would say, I would love to be hung like a Seriously. Even being avarage one can' t always enjoy everythig because what is the fun if the lady gets hurt, and u have to take it easy? Making love should be enjoyed, if you have to hold back because you are hurting your partner, then it isn' t so much fun anymore?
I would lie to say, avarage is better.... But this is only my perception based on my experience...

Reply to Phil