Posted by: D | 2008-12-17

size does not matter

This guy I am seeing has a complex re his size. It comes up all the time. Im starting to get tired of boosting his ego all the time. How do I get it across to him that size does not matter to me? Any ideas ?

dear D
The average length of an erect penis is between 12.9to 14.5cm and the relaxed penis is between 8 to 10 with the smaller relaxed penis extending more during erection . In all my interviews about penis size i ask patients if they know what the average length of a female vagina is . most dont know and are shocked to learn that it is average 10 to 13 cm .this begs the question /What would you like to do with a 30 cm penis which he usually has seen in a porn movie or in mans favourite sport of looking at everyones elses penis and comparing it to his own . Most men who have this perception of a'small penis' actually have normal size erect penises . It is not in his interest to comparw a flaccid or relaxed penis.